Monday, January 21, 2019

The Reality of it .........







It was a cold snowy weekend and Sir Steve and I basically binge watched Lucifer all weekend -- well between shoveling the snow........... 

Sunday afternoon I was snuggled on the sofa not really watching the show -- just letting my mind wander...... and OH where it wandered...... 

This whole idea played out in my mind like a full length erotic film..... I was kneeling between Sir Steve's legs..... slowly undoing his belt and pulling it off ...... then unzipping his pants...... sliding my hand in... looking up at him as I did ... sensually licking my lips ... telling him how much I wanted/needed his cock....freeing his cock - loving the length and breadth of it as it sprang out of his trousers... lowering my mouth over the tip ... savoring the taste and smell of it... sliding my mouth down slowly..... listening to his soft moan... feeling his body arch up trying to force it further down my 
throat ...................... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Reality went more like this.........

I walked over to his chair and slowly painfully knelt -- while Sir Steve grabbed my arm saying "don't kneel - your knees!!!"  ........ I tried to undo his belt..... it took some struggling..... I didn't even try to pull it off...... I opened his jeans and tried to slide my hand in..... he was wearing track pants underneath!! (cause it was F**KING cold out when we were shoveling!)  and all I managed to grab were the red ties in the waist band..... that brought on the first fit of giggles...... 

Sir Steve wiggled around and made access a little easier.... I reached in and found his cock -- small and hiding (again from the F**KING cold) ... I coaxed it out (ok ok I yanked it out) By this point we were both laughing so hard!!  especially when I made a crack about how sensual / sexy this was.......

I did lower my mouth over the tip... did savor the feel of it in my mouth..... did question why it had been so long since I did this.......... 

THEN more Reality 

the dog started whining cause she wanted to know what we were doing....... my shoulders (already sore from shoveling) started to ache from the position I was in...... my knees (always stiff and sore when I try to kneel) began to ache with a pulsing reminder I wasn't 30 anymore...... my focus became trying to adjust my body to ease the aches..... and finally after a much shorter time than I had imagined I had to stop and struggle to get up...........

The Final Reality....... 

Sir Steve enjoyed a blow job ........ later we went to the bedroom and had amazing sex in the comfort of the bed ............ 

Life is good when you can laugh over the daydream and still have an amazing sexy time together.......

1 comment:

  1. The reality often doesn't match the fantasy. However the reality sounded pretty good :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts