Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A Meme.....


Hermione posted this meme yesterday -- I used to love memes -- and as it has been a while since I did one... and because I found this one to be new and interesting ... I decided to do it.

IF you decide to do it -- leave a comment saying so ... and then we can all learn a little bit more about you....... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1.What bill do you hate paying the most?
Hands down it has to be car payments

2. When is the last time you had a romantic dinner?
The week before my birthday when Sir Steve proposed to me

3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I would really love to be at the campgrounds soaking in the warm summer sunshine
BUT it's January ...... sadly have to wait another 4 months


4. How many colleges did you attend?
two



5. Why did you choose the shirt you are wearing right now?
Because it's warm and it's -27 outside

6. Thoughts on gas prices right now?
surprisingly low

7. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?
don't have an alarm clock and even when I did I always woke up before it went off
usually my first thoughts in the morning are what I have to do that day


8. Last thought you have before going to bed?
how nice it is to snuggle with Sir Steve

9. Do you miss being a child?
not really no -- being a child is hard work

10. What errand/chore do you hate doing the most?
shopping ....... any and all shopping

11. Up early or sleeping in?
always up early -- definitely a morning person

12. Found love yet?
Absolutely


13. Favorite lunch meat?
don't have one -- really don't like any lunch meat



14. What do you get at Walmart every single time?
every single time??? clothes for the lil one I guess

15. Lake or ocean?
Now that's hard -- love sitting by the ocean smelling the sea air -- but the RV is at a lake/pond......

16. Is marriage outdated?
No I wouldn't say outdated -- but not necessary for a loving relationship

17. Ever crash your vehicle?
Nope never -- had a couple of fender benders though -- but am proud to say they weren't my fault !

18. Strangest place you’ve brushed your teeth?
Can't say I've ever brushed them in a strange place

19. Somewhere you’ve never been but want to go?
Japan



20. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?
Nope am totally enjoying retirement - this time round

 
21. How old are you?

(as my grandmother used to say) as old as my tongue but a little bit older than my teeth..... or another favourite " as old as dirt"

22. Do you have a go to person?
not really I am pretty independent -- though I will go to Sir Steve if things are out of hand

23. Are you where you want to be in life?i
in love ... loved... contented..... yup I would say I am exactly where I want to be

24. Growing up what cartoons did you watch?
I didn't really watch cartoons -- but I did watch Lassie and Roy Rogers

 
25. What about you do you think has changed since you were in high school?
almost everything -- more confident -- less insecure -- less of a people pleaser

 
26. Looking back was high school the best years of your life?
nope not at all 


27. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
yes -- at Christmas mostly|
and when Sir Steve and I play together


28. Did you have a pager?

No.


29. Was there a hangout spot when you were a teenager?
yes the look out in Westmount -- or the one at Mount Royal

30. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?

I don't know -- probably not -- I was a "goodie two shoes"  - I still don't like "goodie two shoes"

31. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out to you?
Absolutely -- Miss Rutenberg my grade one teacher -- she gave me the love/desire to be a teacher



32. Do you tell stories that start with when I was your age?
God NO!  though I do tend to say to the lil one .. 'when "A" or "L" (my daughters) were little............ (fill in the blanks)


5 comments:

  1. Love your answers to this Morningstar and learning more about you:) your answers to No's 2 and 23 made me smile and I giggled at your answer to the age question.

    I am definitely more of a night owl and was a goodie two shoes too lol.



    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi morningstar,

    The lookout at Westmount and Mount Royal - that reminds me of the lookout we had in the city I grew up in - a big electric cross on a hill. My uncle's farm was also near a lookout over the lake - no electric cross there though!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. the look out on the Mountain - remember it well - one of my keenest memories was being there with my BF and friends after the Grad dance with the sun rising over the horizon and the water refracting like crystal in the distance and the trees and parkland below spread out in a green canopy with Cat Stevens on the car radio singing Morning Has Broken...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great meme to share, Morningstar!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermione -- I do believe we are talking about the same look out?? Mount Royal has a big electric cross on the top too :) could be we come from the same home town??

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts