Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Hermione posted this meme yesterday -- I used to love memes -- and as it has been a while since I did one... and because I found this one to be new and interesting ... I decided to do it.
IF you decide to do it -- leave a comment saying so ... and then we can all learn a little bit more about you.......
1.What bill do you hate paying the most?
Hands down it has to be car payments
2. When is the last time you had a romantic dinner?
The week before my birthday when Sir Steve proposed to me
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I would really love to be at the campgrounds soaking in the warm summer sunshine
BUT it's January ...... sadly have to wait another 4 months
4. How many colleges did you attend?
5. Why did you choose the shirt you are wearing right now?
Because it's warm and it's -27 outside
6. Thoughts on gas prices right now?
7. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?
don't have an alarm clock and even when I did I always woke up before it went off
usually my first thoughts in the morning are what I have to do that day
8. Last thought you have before going to bed?
how nice it is to snuggle with Sir Steve
9. Do you miss being a child?
not really no -- being a child is hard work
10. What errand/chore do you hate doing the most?
shopping ....... any and all shopping
11. Up early or sleeping in?
always up early -- definitely a morning person
12. Found love yet?
13. Favorite lunch meat?
don't have one -- really don't like any lunch meat
14. What do you get at Walmart every single time?
every single time??? clothes for the lil one I guess
15. Lake or ocean?
Now that's hard -- love sitting by the ocean smelling the sea air -- but the RV is at a lake/pond......
16. Is marriage outdated?
No I wouldn't say outdated -- but not necessary for a loving relationship
17. Ever crash your vehicle?
Nope never -- had a couple of fender benders though -- but am proud to say they weren't my fault !
18. Strangest place you’ve brushed your teeth?
Can't say I've ever brushed them in a strange place
19. Somewhere you’ve never been but want to go?
20. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?
Nope am totally enjoying retirement - this time round
21. How old are you?
(as my grandmother used to say) as old as my tongue but a little bit older than my teeth..... or another favourite " as old as dirt"
22. Do you have a go to person?
not really I am pretty independent -- though I will go to Sir Steve if things are out of hand
23. Are you where you want to be in life?i
in love ... loved... contented..... yup I would say I am exactly where I want to be
24. Growing up what cartoons did you watch?
I didn't really watch cartoons -- but I did watch Lassie and Roy Rogers
25. What about you do you think has changed since you were in high school?
almost everything -- more confident -- less insecure -- less of a people pleaser
26. Looking back was high school the best years of your life?
nope not at all
27. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
yes -- at Christmas mostly|
and when Sir Steve and I play together
28. Did you have a pager?
29. Was there a hangout spot when you were a teenager?
yes the look out in Westmount -- or the one at Mount Royal
30. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
I don't know -- probably not -- I was a "goodie two shoes" - I still don't like "goodie two shoes"
31. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out to you?
Absolutely -- Miss Rutenberg my grade one teacher -- she gave me the love/desire to be a teacher
32. Do you tell stories that start with when I was your age?
God NO! though I do tend to say to the lil one .. 'when "A" or "L" (my daughters) were little............ (fill in the blanks)
The above came across my Facebook feed yesterday - I burst out laughing... Sir Steve looked over at me waiting for an explanation. I re...
I started the laundry on Monday morning - bright and early - and I finished it late Tuesday. I swear I did do laundry all summer -- bu...