Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hindsight


Yesterday someone over on FL loved one of my writings.  I went to see which one it was..... and when I read it I thought it was something I had written in the last few months.  But when I checked I had actually written it 3 years ago!

I fumed for a bit.  Was gonna write a huge long post about it - 

Then I realized it just isn't important anymore.

I don't need to prove to you - OR myself - any longer that I did everything possible to save my relationship...... It just doesn't matter any more.

It was kinda interesting to me - it just doesn't matter anymore ,......WOW a few months ago I couldn't picture myself shrugging my shoulders and just not caring.  

Me thinks this is another BIG step forward on the road to healing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts