Sunday, May 17, 2009

Delirium



It would seem i am delirious....

i have been dreaming about donuts.. about driving down the street to the Krispie Kreme donut shop and immersing myself totally and completely in donuts... piles and piles of sinfully delicious donuts.....

Only problem is Krispie Kreme does not exist just down the street anymore...
and i would never be able to immerse myself in piles and piles of donuts..
and i only really like the cream filled ones.. but a box of them all to myself would be very sinful............

AND i couldn't taste them
AND i would probably puke them up

must be delirium.........



cause the whole thought of sucking the cream out of the middle.... draining it completely and totally dry......... licking the cream off my lips and chin ...


is making me horny........


i am definitely delirious!

6 comments:

  1. I was going to offer to come over with a box of Krispie Kreme donuts (only if you're feeling better and not contagious and are ok with being around babies), but then I read the last part about them making you horny. Umm, so I'm guessing coming over with a box of donuts isn't such a good idea. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. grins at anna ... WHY does that last picture look somehow ...obscene? must be the cream oooozing out ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. grins at both selkie and anna...

    now imagine my tongue licking that drop of cream up as my mouth forms a nice little seal around the hole .. and sucks...

    BTW.. i don't have to imagine.. my Sir just dropped off a dozen!! 12 whole cream filled donuts and a coffee........... i am off to do some sucking.. on donuts that is.. Sir couldn't come in.. literally dropped them off in the porch - then talked to me through the damn mail box !!

    Ya'd think..... as this is my last day of quarantine.. and that my fever has broken and i am feeling much better.. He might have risked coming in???

    quarantine is for the pits !!

    ok.. off to suck some donuts..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well knowing how upset you get when I don't listen to you when you are ill, I thought it would be a wise move just to drop and run..

    Sucks to love donuts.... Krispy Kremes even ( something the South Shore has over the isle of Montreal )

    Sir,
    Owner of a sucking morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  5. now morningstar,.... the sucking part is FINE but NO biting now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Krispy Kreme is way over-rated. That probably makes me un-American.

    There is a chain of donut shops in the KC metro area - Lamar's. At least I hope they are still there. I am absolutely jonesning for a Lamar's bear claw, apple fritter, and chocolate long john. Haven't had one for almost 6 years and that is way to long.

    Now I'm delirious.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts