Friday, June 09, 2017

No Time






I don't want to sound ungrateful -- I really don't!  But this week Sir Steve has been painting and fixing my new apartment for 7+ hours a day.  He comes home tired -- more than tired -- exhausted!  He goes back to 'real' work on Tuesday -- and there is still so much to do.

I have been shopping and cleaning and keeping on eye on the lil one to ease the load (do my part so to speak)  

We are SO vanilla right now.  It feels like weeks since we had any play -- and when we fall into bed at the end of the day we snuggle and fall asleep............ no sex is what I am trying to say.

And yes I know I sound selfish -- and I honestly don't mean to... it's just I guess I miss the excitement / the newness / the thrills of the beginning before real life stepped in. And am hoping once this bloody move is over and done with the life I so easily adjusted to will return.

This vanilla life is good -- in small doses -- this hasn't been a small dose (and I'm not pouting or complaining honest!)

1 comment:

  1. hello i've just found you.. i look forward to coming by and reading a little more... :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts