Thursday, November 24, 2016

Best News Possible




One year cancer free!!!!!!!  That's right the test results were negative.  It's my first year cancer free.  4 more and I am in full remission.  For now I am celebrating one year!!

I was very spoiled -- Hands drove down and picked me up and supported me....... and hugged me close when the results were in. 

CG is busy planning a celebration that will involve wine  -- lots of wine -- and cheesecake :)


Life is good and looking so much better !

10 comments:

julie said...

Fantastic news, enjoy the celebration xxx

Diary of Daisy said...

That's amazing news! :D

ronnie said...

Fantastic news.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hil said...

Whoo hoo that is fantastic news

Mona Lisa said...

Happy for you!!!
Enjoy!

ML

abby said...

Breathe and...celebrate the wonderful news.
hugs abby

thewomaninacape said...

So happy for you!

lindy thomas said...

Congratulations that's wonderful news. I know the feeling well when you receive the all clear. I'm currently five years cancer free and its the best feeling.

Have a wonderful celebration, you deserve it.

Hugs Lindy xx

Michele d said...

Glad to hear that you are healthy and doing so well!

Lea said...

That's amazing! Congratulations!!