Friday, November 12, 2021

One Week Today

 


 Earlier this week Hermione posted "Save the Date" (check her post out HERE)

I have always participated in LOL days (Love our Lurkers) even though I tended to be conflicted about it.  I was thrilled to read the small change Hermione has made - Love Our Lifestyle.  

I am hoping that one week from today - you will all share what it is about this lifestyle you love/loved.  

I'm already 'writing' my post in my head - hunting up old pictures - going down memory lane.  I hope to see many of you here next Friday - and that even more of you will share your thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Always enjoy LoL day :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi morningstar,

    I am delighted that you heartily embrace the new focus of LoL. Change is always difficult, so I kept my fingers crossed for this one.

    See you next Friday!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read your post. Still thinking on mine

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts