Friday, July 16, 2021

Busy Day

 


 

Yeah it's Friday......... the busiest day of my week.  This is the day I go back to town to either pick up or drop off the lil one....... to do laundry and the grocery shopping for the week.  Today I add a trip to the hair salon for both the lil one and myself - THANK GOODNESS!  I'm 3 months overdue for a cut - my hair hasn't been this long since... since..... god I don't even know !!!

I dread Fridays - I dread going to town.... even this summer where the weather hasn't been all that good - more days of rain and damp than sunshine and heat. I feel anxious and stressed on Fridays....... definitely not my best day of the week. OH and because we are in the country and our internet is the pits - on rainy days we're lucky if we can even connect!!!

BUT

to those of you who spend all week waiting for Friday...... 

This one's for you!


 

7 comments:

  1. LoL Morningstar, hmm, think I'll be more careful about cocktails from now on lol.

    As a working gal, I definitely hang out for Friday. Just think of the haircut...woohoo. Hope you have a great weekend, and hopefully more sunshine.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morningstar,

    giggles!!! Thank goodness you make me laugh!

    I am so impressed by you. I still can't get up the nerve to be that brave...a haircut???? Re-entry is proving WAY more difficult than I thought.

    I hope the haircut is super relaxing!
    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super relaxing??not even close - especially since the lil one had her hair cut at the same time - AND our usual/regular hairdresser is on mat leave - so 2 new hairdressers - ugh! mine is awful - all sorts of sticky up bits...... the lil one's still isn't short enough - even though she had to do it again as I said it wasn't short enough.
      My salon though is very strict with protocols - they're at half staff so every second chair is empty - you have to keep your mask on at all times (hair wash was interesting - had to hold the mask across my face) and every time a customer leaves they spray down the entire area with lysol....... it also helps I'm fully vaccinated and live in a quiet spot (no active cases for over 3 weeks now)

      But I get your anxiety!! I think you are in or close to our hot spots .... I wouldn't be willing to leave the house either if I lived near a hot spot!!

      Delete
  3. I finally called for a hair appointment only to be told my choice person is on vacation for two more weeks! Looks like you have a way to get a grip though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the way that GIF played with my mind :) The best thing about Fridays is that they are followed by Saturdays

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda thought some might find the gif amusing.
      Best part of weekends is having Sir Steve home and eldest daughter and SIL around :)

      Delete
  5. HEHE. Cute. I hope you're having a sane weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts