Monday, March 28, 2016

My Kinky Easter Present

I went to a munch on Friday night - and as always thoroughly enjoyed myself.

BUT I received a surprise Easter present ....... which quite literally floored me.  

A few weeks ago a friend had told me she was getting me a "bitch stick" -- one no one could break over my butt. I just thought she was teasing me.  She mentioned it again a couple of weeks later asking if it had made it's way to me....... I said I don't want anyone else to give me HER present - it could wait until we saw one another ................. 

And so it happened on Friday evening I was presented with "The Bitch Stick"




I am still trying to wrap my head around her gift to me........... 

BUT also trying to wrap my head around how it's gonna feel............ dear god in heaven am I masochist enough for THAT?   In case you can't tell, that bitch stick is metal  -- yes I said    

M E T A L  !

From the bottom of my heart - Thank you - I will let you know how it goes....... (so to speak) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts