Monday, October 20, 2014

Good Monday Morning!






W was in the kitchen making one of his specialty breakfast sandwiches when I walked in to make my 2nd cup of coffee and warm up an apple muffin for my breakfast.

I stood leaning on the counter waiting for the coffee maker to do it's thing and waiting for W to finish his thing...... when W walked past me and stopped to spank my ass.  It didn't take long for me to dance the "subbie jig".  As he continued past me I turned to see him shaking his hand and I laughed!! 

That did it!

He threatened to use the oily greasy spatula - but changed his mind and reached into the drawer and grabbed the big plastic spoon............ can I say OUCH!!!  but in such a good way !!

What a great way to start Monday - with a hot apple muffin and warm bum 

1 comment:

  1. Smiling...a great way to start a Monday.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts