Thursday, October 09, 2014

Fetish Photo Shoot

I don't even remember how I got talked into doing this fetish photo shoot.  I am not that comfortable doing portraits (and I don't really have the equipment for good portrait shots) but I did agree to it - with the understanding I am not very good........... 

After I agreed I went to check out his photos on Fetlife......... dear god!!  virtually every picture he has up is of his cock.  Now I know you men have an affinity for your cock... but geez louise - seen one you've seen 'em all.  I (and most of the females I have spoken to/read) prefer seeing the man behind the cock........ 

So I tried to diplomatically tell this chap there wouldn't be any cock shots - and hinted (strongly) he might think about taking down all but one of his cock shots.

He arrived on time last evening........ and I nearly swallowed my tongue when I saw him.  I never realized before how tall he is - a good 10 inches taller than myself.  I had visions of my standing on a step ladder to do this shoot.

We sat and talked for a wee bit - he is switch and I wasn't sure what mood he wanted the photos to convey.  Turned out he was pretty much open to my suggestions...I made it perfectly clear there would be NO nude shots - but I would give him teasing/suggestive shots...

I took a couple of him in his suit (for linkedin) and then he changed to jeans and a Tshirt.  W came upstairs and engaged him in conversation to help him forget about the camera flitting around....... and that worked really well for me....... helped me to relax too

After about 40 minutes I had enough shots to make a portfolio for him................

with his permission here are some of my favourite shots.........








He had this amazing belt buckle - and me being me - I could have spent forever taking pictures of it....... this angle and that angle - but had to content myself with one picture....


 I am not ready to hang my shingle out just yet - but who knows, maybe one day ...........

1 comment:

Popular Posts