Friday, June 20, 2014

Company's coming

We have company arriving on Monday - well passing through actually.  Remember drakor??? I have mentioned him many times here on The Journey.  Well he and his wife are at the Stratford Festival this weekend (theater) and are heading home on Monday.  They will arrive in Kingston around lunch time.  

So I am busy trying to whip the gardens into shape - get the fence painted - clean the house and come up with some bright ideas for food to feed them.  

And then on Tuesday friends  of W's are arriving for a visit and we have tentatively agreed to meet them for lunch at the old Fort and then do the tour with them (a lot will depend on weather)

So I am off to tidy up the breakfast dishes and pull on my painting clothes........... I will leave you with day 38 of 365

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts