Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Morning Report

Despite the fact that Sir was busy busy busy with Remembrance Day official happenings..He remembered His lil subbie at home alone.. and sent off a task email - (you can read those details on yesterday's post)

i am here to say that doing something.. anything .. to yourself is not nearly as much fun as having it done to you !!! And i really am trying to figure out how those that are in more permanent long distance relationships flog themselves or cause themselves pain............ cause ya know folks there is something .. something.. that takes the joy?? the fear?? the anticipation?? away when you are doing it to yourself.......... and trust me.. i can think the worst .. very worst...pain scenarios.. but when it comes down to actually doing it to myself??? the mind balks and the mind controls the hand.. and .. well .. it is never as bad as when Sir does it to me...

Therefore Sir seldom if ever has me self inflict pain............ but He can and does find painful things for me to do to myself...........

Example.. 'wear a gag from 10 - 12 and 2 - 4'........... now that doesn't sound so bad does it?? and i got to select the gag.. so i picked the bit gag (the one that looks a bit like a horse's bit - long rubber tubing thing fits between the teeth and is attached to two large metal rings at the sides of the mouth and fastens around the back of the head ) The first hour was a breeze.. but by the second hour my throat felt dry.. and i found myself gagging every so often... the large rings seemed to restrict head movement slightly and it got more than a little annoying.......

And the masturbating........ now that has always posed a problem for me... i was to masturbate every 2 hours.. but i was only allowed to come after 4 hours........... which meant the second set of play time............ It was the first set that confused me.. masturbate and not cum..... right.. doesn't sound hard does it?? BUT doing it to myself.. i knew exactly when to stop.............. before cumming.......... at the point where i knew......... but it wasn't a 'oh shit don't stop now' type of reaction.. it was more a 'ok time to stop' reaction - the first leaves me panting and aching and wanting.. the second leaves me bouncing up to get on with my chores........... see something wrong there? Only Sir can bring me to the first point... He is in control... i can't do that to myself.. cause when i reach the ooooooops sorry stage.. i can't stop... Sir can........does that make me a bad sub?? nope.. i think it makes me a truthful sub.. there is just no way in hell you can bring yourself that close without going over .. on your own.

Anyway.. between the masturbating and the gag wearing the only other 'inconvenience' really were the cuffs - not the ankle ones .. they don't bother me at all.. but the wrist ones?? ughhhhhhhhh ever try to do intricate embossing work with clunky cuffs banging away on everything?? annoying at best.. but not impossible.

So i wore the cuffs... wore the gag.. masturbated every 2 hours - came every 4... did the laundry .. made the casserole and even finished creating my Christmas cards.

GOD it was a long weekend............ i missed the interaction with Sir.. i missed Him watching me suffer through the tasks... BUT it is over.. and as much as i would like to think over means never again......i have a feeling because of demands on Sir's time.. it is only the beginning...............

Oh yeah.......... and i found time this weekend to write a rather graphic sexual entry to the Fictional blog......... for those of you who wish to read it.. you can click here...... or go to the menu on the right of the screen and click Fictional Journey........ enjoy !!


1 comment:

Popular Posts