Monday, July 11, 2005

Toy Test Dummie

A friend of O/ours has been busy making some new toys. On Saturday evening he asked Sir if He would be willing to test run the toys on my ass. Sir willingly agreed - i on the other hand had some doubts about the idea, and thought that perhaps W/we could debate the pros and cons of such an activity.

However Sunday morning right after breakfast, Sir sent me downstairs to the playroom to lay out the new toys. Now how evil is that?! i got to lay out the instruments of my upcoming demise and eye them up and down till Sir came down and hung me from the chains. Also Sir pointed out to me, to really have an idea of how good the toys were, there was no point in a warm up .. or having me slip safely away to my "safe haven".

i honestly do not remember the sequence of events or toys. i do remember the leather flapper... it was only to be used on breasts / thighs/ cunts/ and calves. i tried to remind Sir rather loudly i might add... that i HATE having my breasts flogged or slapped. To appease me Sir moved immediately to my thighs and calves. Now i have never before done an Irish jig .. but trust me when i say.. i did one on Sunday morning, and was "singing" along .. "ouch ouch ouch".......

Sir picked up the two cute lil paddles and started using them on my ass.... i almost sighed with relief and remember thinking .. ahhhhhhhhh these are NICE warm up toys.... i was almost enjoying the experience when i heard "crack" .. and the cute lil paddle with the nice lil holes broke. (picture above).. i was informed that i would write a letter of apology for breaking the toy !!!

Then i watched as Sir picked up .. what i called the "sword" but was really a wooden stick with a handle. Now that was a weird toy.... it sounded hollow but stung like blazes!! It reminded me of the old wooden yard stick that W/we have in the play room. This "sword" left a rather nasty lil mark across my ass (picture above)

Testing over, Sir moved right along to sending me off into sub space with some of the more "challenging" toys that W/we own. Once i was off and flying, Sir pulled my hood over my head, tying it tight, then cuffing my hands behind my back brought me upstairs to the living room to lie on my mat for a little cooling off period.

After lunch .. Sir having fond memories of the morning's recreation, took me back downstairs and put me over the spanking bench for round 2. Quite truthfully i have few memories of the rest of the day........ i do remember going out for coffee in the evening.. sitting with the friend of the new toys and discussing the pros and cons of toy making and hard subbie asses..........

and that dear friends was a weekend in the life of a "toy test dummie"...



2 comments:

  1. I am happy that most of my toys passed the littleone test, and that hopefully you enjoyed the experience and yes I have some new ideas for toys for your sir not to worry it shall not be boring. Just saying thank you for being in the pink you could say ! "a little grin "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:06 am

    That is a beautiful welt - I'm envious!

    It sounds like you had a particularly good Sunday. I'm glad things are looking up.

    Hugs,
    anna

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts