Monday, July 18, 2005

thoughts on burned lunches

i burned lunch on Sunday - but i don't think i can be held responsible.

First of all it was a very busy weekend, and Sir had had very little if any time to play with me. We had been busy doing a flower delivery /arrangement for a wedding on Saturday morning, then lunch at a favourite pub in the country....... then a barbque with vanilla friends in the afternoon through to late evening.

My plans for sunday morning involved getting some laundry done and lunch made before Sir and i headed off to our monthly Sunday Munch in the afternoon. Sounds like a good plan right?? Wrong!!!

Sir decided mid Sunday morning that a play time was long overdue. So grabbing a handful of hair and giving a sharp tug, down the stairs i crawled. My mind was very focused on the laundry and what to make for lunch... but somewhere between the nice soft suede flogger and the buggy whip i forgot about laundry and lunch. i do believe it was somewhere mid strike of the "circus" whip, that the fairies came dancing and singing and sprinkling fairy dust. Sir had fun using my clit jewelry for target practice with the whip and did manage to land one dead on target!! Definitely time for the fairies to celebrate and dance. i swear i could see the fairies dancing on the long silver handled crop that slapped against the inside of my thighs. Helmut's nasty leather weapon of destruction had them dancing and twirling frantically. The fairy dust sparkled in front of my eyes leaving me all but blind. Their soft sweet music called me further away.

At some point, Sir took me down from the cross and brought me upstairs again. i could hear the damn clock ticking off each minute and murmuring.. "lunch time lunch time lunch time". Grilled cheese sandwiches seemed the easiest and least challenging of meals to make. (sigh) Wrong ! wrong ! wrong ! Burned grilled cheese sandwiches is what i fed my Sir for lunch on Sunday ... with fairies dancing on top......... (only i don't think Sir saw the fairies.... )

4 comments:

  1. Oh I did see your fairies and thought I will have to let My littleone get to know more lots of them...

    As for the "burnt" sandwiches, I just thought you learnt how to cook Cajun style and had started a new recipe "Blacken Grilled Chesse" sandwich, Chief Paul look out and NEW chief is born!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a couple of faries can do to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:22 pm

    Thank you for being so honest & open about your life. It has really opened my eyes up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:17 am

    *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts