Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Friday night Camping (part 2)


Late in the evening after we had spent some time socializing around the camp fire, Sir took me back to the campsite and clipped my leash onto my collar. He picked up the toy bag and had me quick march to the large play tent i had seen in the afternoon. All of the stations were occupied and there were many gathered around watching. Sir had me kneel at His feet while He chatted with the other Masters.

Finally Sir tugged on my leash and moved me to a kneeling bench. I knelt up and Sir pulled my arms over and across, firmly attaching them to the legs. To be sure i wouldn’t squirm around, Sir also attached a spreader bar to my ankle cuffs. Sir moved around in front of me and laid out the “toys” He planned to use that evening – there was the leather tawse, the leather flogger, the buggy whip, the crop, the purple plastic flogger, and the wooden paddles. Before i could even catch my breath, Sir leaned down and whispered in my ear “Now make Me proud”. And with that He started to “warm me up” with a firm quick hand spanking. I could feel my cheeks bouncing and wiggling. I tried to wiggle, to squirm, to move – but i was well bound in place. The toys were picked up and shown to me and then used fast and furious on my ass, back and the tops of my thighs. I cried out – pleading with Sir to slow down let me catch my breath. My cries only seemed to urge Him on faster and harder. He stopped only briefly to ram a gag in my mouth saying “ you are disturbing the other Masters!!” And then He went back to make short work of my ass. I focused on a small little spider crawling over the toys. It stopped and settled on the big wooden paddle. I fantasized that it spun a web that fastened that paddle to the ground – preventing Sir from lifting it. But to no avail – it was just a fantasy! I saw Sir’s hand reach for the paddle and as He moved back behind me He whispered once again in my ear “ Ten of the very best and you will count them out!” Ten of the very best is a ritual we have. Sir would paddle me quickly five times firmly and then on the sixth swing give it all He had ( so to speak). After each of the HARD ones i would count “one Sir “ “ two Sir” and so on, until the prescribed number had been reached. Sir had never before insisted on ten and i nearly panicked wondering how i would take “ten of the very best” !! I heard myself count “one Sir……….. two Sir……….. three Sir……. four Sir………. five Sir……… six Sir……… “ and then on “seven Sir” i heard a crack that sounded for the life of me like a gun shot. I heard Sir exclaim and then i heard Him laughing.. Other Masters moved to stand around me. They were all laughing as well. The paddle had broken on seven !!! There was much talk of hard subbie asses and consequences for breaking a Master’s toys.
I was weeping softly. Sir bent down and caressing my back asked “what is wrong littleone??” i mumbled between the tears “i am sorry Sir but i want my three missing paddles”. And then i started to sob again! Sir laughed out loud. “your three missing paddles?! Fine littleone you shall have them! And He was offered by Master R another paddle so that He could finish the “ten of the very best”.

Before Sir removed me from the bench, i felt His hand spread my legs apart and His fingers find my soft wet spot. He murmured “ahhhhh you are a true pain slut aren’t you littleone! I will have to find something to soothe your need”. I heard Sir rummaging in the toy bag and then His hand was back between my legs and i felt the bullet being inserted deep inside me. Almost immediately the vibrations started. Sir commented to Master R who was close at hand “I do love these remote controlled toys. They tend to keep littleone focused on Me” and both of Them laughed, enjoying my embarrassment.

Sir removed me from the bench, removed the gag and ordered me to pack up the toys. I went to stand but Sir ordered “on your knees and use your mouth – it needs some exercise !” i clumsily crawled around the bench and began to pick up the toys, one at a time and crawl back to the bag where i deposited it as neatly as i could. All the while the bullet was vibrating softly inside me. Finally all the toys were collected and i knelt by the bag awaiting Sir’s next order. He moved to stand in front of me and i put my head down on His boot, kissing it, and murmuring “thank You Sir”. He picked up the bag and the leash and walked me over to another pair of boots. “Thank the DM for watching over you “ Sir ordered. Again i put my head down on this new boot, kissing it, and murmuring “thank You Sir”. While my head was down, ass up Sir gave me a quick firm slap across the ass and said “she does have a nice ass doesn’t she?” and the DM responded “ Very! Nice and firm and it does wiggle so nicely under the floggers”. I was glad my head was down as the humiliation was making me blush once again.

Sir turned and walked out of the tent with me crawling after Him as fast as i could. Once outside the tent, Sir told me to stand and lead me back to our campsite. Inside the tent Sir removed the bullet and cuffed my hands together and my ankles. Then He inserted a dildo, pulled the sleeping bag up over my dirty tired body and said “sleep well littleone – tomorrow is a big day !”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts