Friday, July 29, 2005

Saturday morning rituals - camping part 3


As i opened my eyes to the sun streaming in the tent all i could think of was a nice hot shower. I had never felt so dirty and grubby in my whole life. I rolled over and saw that Sir was watching me. “Good morning littleone. I trust you slept well??” “yes Sir.. thank You Sir.. i slept very well. BUT i do feel so dirty and grubby… may i have permission please Sir to have a shower before breakfast?” i could see Sir mulling over this request. Then i saw His eyes light up and He answered “ of course you may littleone! After you pee in the bushes for Me, and collect the soap and towels etc, we will both have a nice hot shower!” And having said that Sir came over and undid the cuffs and removed the dildo. I scurried from the tent hoping to have some privacy for my morning pee.. BUT Sir was quicker and grabbing a handful of hair He led me back to the woods and the clearing where i had to squat and pee like some well trained pet.

Back at the tent i gathered up the soap towels etc and asked if Sir knew where the showers were……. He laughed and said “Oh yes littleone, Master R pointed out the showers to Me on Our walk yesterday afternoon”. I wondered at the glee in Sir’s tone, knowing my Sir, i figured there was something “special”?? about these showers. We walked around the camp and finally came to a little wooden hut set back in the trees. We walked around the side and i kept looking for the “women’s door”. To my great dismay there wasn’t any. Just one door to the showers! I turned and looked at Sir questioningly. “ Ahhhhh only one communal shower” He said and laughed. “Did you honestly believe you would be allowed to shower without an audience littleone???” My heart sank – i had honestly believed i would have some privacy for my morning shower. But there was no fighting the system so i followed Sir through the door. Inside there were sinks with many of the Masters already brushing their teeth or shaving, their submissives kneeling at Their feet holding shaving equipement and various bathing paraphernalia. Just around the corner there was a large communal shower room – no curtains just shower heads evenly spaced around the room – reminded me a bit of the showers in high school gym class – ughhhhh memories i could do without !!!

Sir ordered me to hang the towels and had me move to the closest shower head to the door. He quickly stripped down and joined me in the shower. He put His hand out for the soap and i gave it to Him. Sir worked up a good lather and then started to wash my body – working the soap into every nook and cranny. I hung my head in embarassement – this was one aspect of 24/7 i had never completely gotten accustomed to – Sir’s washing me. Once He had me fully lathered up He stepped back out of the water saying “ Now rinse yourself off and wash your hair!” I breathed a sigh of relief.. i could finish up myself.. AND give my hair a good soaping !! I turned my back to the shower door and tried very hard to ignore the others washing and let the water stream over my body enjoying the warmth and cleansing feeling. As i bent over to pick up the shampoo i heard, just seconds before i felt, the crack of a whip. Sir had brought the circus whip to the showers !!! As the tongue bit into my exposed ass i jumped straight up, grabbing my ass with both hands, and letting out a little screech. “hands down littleone .. finish shampooing your hair and rinsing off!” Sir ordered. I poured some shampoo into my hand and looked around desperately for some shelf to put the shampoo on – so that i wouldn’t have to bend over again. But there was no shelf. I tried to bend quickly but i was not fast enough. Crack went the whip as it lashed into the crack separating my ass. “OUCH” i jumped and grabbed my ass again.. now managing to get more shampoo on my ass then i would be able to get into my hair !! There was a chorus of laughter from the sinks. I salvaged as much shampoo from my ass as i could and quickly lathered my hair. I turned so that my head was under the stream of hot water thinking i was now safe from the wicked tongue of the whip. But oh no!!! Sir took aim at my clit jewelry and cracked off a quick stroke, the whip finding its way right onto the ‘target’. “ughhhhhhhh” i moaned as i quickly finished rinsing my hair and then started to rinse the soap off my body. I must have looked like a chicken on a spit… turning this way and that quickly, trying to get as much soap off my body before the next crack of the whip!!!

Once i was done, Sir rejoined me in the shower, giving me the soap so that i might wash His body. I lathered his back and chest and took some delight in lathering his bald head and seeing the soap run down into His eyes. I know i must have had an evil grin on my face – as Sir whispered to me “ Enjoy littleone .. there is still a whole day and a half of camp left!!!” i winced and went down on my knees. I tenderly and lovingly lathered Sir’s balls and penis scrubbing ever so gently to clean Him. Then running my hands down his legs to His feet. Each foot was lifted so that i might scrub them clean. Finally the washing ritual done, we dried ourselves and returned to the tent and breakfast. I was feeling cleaner and more energised – prepared for what the day might hold.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:42 pm

    very nice...

    happy anniversary :)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts