Wednesday, July 27, 2005

on being tagged

i have never been "tagged".. though i have read many blogs that have been... and sometimes felt a bit like the kid who never got picked to play. Today however i read a blog that had been "tagged" http://keeperandkept.blogspot.com/ and because she deliberately added that she was NOT going to tag anyone.. but if anyone wanted to answer the questions they could.. i felt i could maybe play too....
the question was......You're supposed to list the five toys you'd keep if you had to give everything else away.
ok so here goes:
1) the circus whip - definitely !! whips used to be my HARD HARD limit.. but last Christmas as a sign to Sir that i was willing to work on that limit, i purchased a "circus" whip for Him. And truthfully now, it has to be my all time favourite - see the fairies dancing - toy.
2) the downstairs crop - labelled as such as there is an upstairs crop and a silver handled crop........ the downstairs crop is at best nasty .. but from time to time it can - all by itself - bring me to orgasm........
3) the needles - for some weird and wonderful reason the needles make me quiver and drip......... and best of all .. after a particularily stressful difficult week, they totally relax me and bring me to that very nice head space
4) the ropes - there is nothing quite like a nice body harness with knots all positioned in just the right places to make me feel completely and totally under "His thumb". Best feeling of all is the sensual feeling of the ropes sliding around my body, tightening around it.... and then afterwards feeling the ropes sliding off ... tugging ever so gently at all the right places......
5) the $7 wooden Aries paddle (Aries being a kitchen shop here .. where after breaking a much more expensive wooden paddle Sir and i purchased this huge wooden stirring spatula that i then sanded and stained)....

Now one other piece of business.... there is a submissive who has entered a blogathon that will commence on August 6th. She will be posting a blog every 30 minutes for 24 hours... she is looking for sponsors and for ideas........ to read more about it please visit her blog at http://www.lifeashis.com/
(actually annissa's blog is in the "blogs i read section" ) if you can support her please do !!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:03 pm

    awww...thank you for posting info about the thon here...that is so sweet :) *hugs*

    Honestly, I've never tagged ya only cuz I didn't think you did the meme thing and I try not to tag folks I don't think like that whole game....but, knowing this, I will make sure to come get you with the evil meme tag :-D

    Ohhh...and I think your "secret garden" is gorgeous...nicely done, very pretty...it looks utterly peaceful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. my Sir always tells me .. be careful for what you wish..... LOL.. this tag thing?? maybe i should have been a wee bit careful???

    and it was my pleasure to announce your blogathon here.. it was the very least i could do :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts