Friday, November 17, 2017

Today's THE day!! LOL day





Well today IS the day -- LOL day.  Thanks to Hermione for keeping up the tradition.  If you want to check out her blog it is HERE.

Other blogs come up with such good ideas to encourage our lurkers to come out of the shadows for the LOL posts -- things like 'for every comment I will take a spanking" to offering to answer any question folks ask.  

I don't have any clever incentives to offer -- just a warm welcome and a hope that you will leave a "hi" in the comment section.  (you don't have to have an account or a screen name -- you can post anonymously)

When folks do post on my blog (doesn't happen often) it feels like when I was a kid and would get a letter in the mail (yes I'm THAT old!!) Seriously folks this is much easier than actually mailing me a letter -- just click the comment button and write a word or two.. 

 It is - after all - the whole point of the day -- to celebrate our lurkers!!!! 



(cheeky grin) and who knows maybe my Sir Steve will leave a comment - he's my biggest lurker!!



21 comments:

  1. Have fun over the two lol days. Hope you meet lots of new friends.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morningstar, hello and happy LOL days. I must admit I lurk here more than I comment but do enjoy reading about your life with your Sir Steve.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining is the fun!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have comment a bit more this year. And I am not sure how I stumbled on your blog in the first place but it has been many years I have read your blog. I enjoy your writing style and your insights!

    Good luck with things and enjoy your Sir. The situation you are in is hard any relationship with children not your own is hard..lol sadly I know from experience lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:08 am

    Morningstar,

    I have lurked here at your blog for a number of years, and have enjoyed reading about your continuing journey.

    Best wishes,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by to say hello. I hope you have fun with LOL Days! :-) Best wishes, Terpsichore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and happy LOL day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Morningstar, I always lurk here, feel for you in your recent struggles but was very pleased when Sir Steve came into your life. Hope you have a fun couple of days
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Morningstar, my first visit. Happy to have found you today :) Happy LoL Days, hope you meet lots of new friends :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy LoL day! Love your blog posts miss seeing you around elsewhere

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:53 pm

    Waves, and runs away...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Passing by to say happy LOL day! your blog is great and I do lurk.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:11 pm

    Lurkin and saying hi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Morningstar,
    Hermione sent me over to say hello. Glad I stopped in.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2:12 am

    Long time lurker, sending you & Sir Steve lots of good wishes!

    Alofa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Morningstar,
    Just popped over to say happy LOL day! I agree, comments make me feel the same way! It's wonderful, isn't it?
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy LOL day 2! Saw your Blog on Hermione's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy LOL Days, Morningstar! :) I found you through Hermione's list of participants, and wanted to say hi! Nice to meet you! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sincere wishes that your journey smooths and becomes more joyous.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Morningstar,
    I am a dedicated lurker and truly like your photos whenever you post them. Good luck with the little one

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy LOL days, Morningstar...I come visit but can't remember ever leaving a comment so guess that makes me a lurker. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts