Sunday, October 12, 2014

Photo Walk Part 1 The Bridge

I know I said probably no pics till Monday - but hey I found 10 minutes (cheeky grin)

The walk was great fun.  I have to tell you - when I was leaving the house around 9 am - W said "if you get too tired call me and  I will come pick you up and drive you back to your car"..... Does that give you any idea how far we were walking???

I took over 100 pictures - don't panic!!  I am not gonna bore you with all 100  (well not in one post anyway - cheekier grin) AND I did the whole walk without having to use my "come rescue me" card.  (though I will admit I was exhausted when I got home)

I have put the map up again so you have a point of reference......... We started at #1 and walked to #2 and #3 - and then over the Bridge.

It is a drawbridge and has a lot of history around this city.  I won't bore you with the history but I will show you the photos I took of the bridge - on the bridge - around the bridge.






 

 







 

 

 
view over the side of the bridge






 

more pictures to follow

promise !!

 

1 comment:

Popular Posts