Friday, February 07, 2014

Warning - Rant to follow

I had written a rather long post about the fools who inhabit the earth.  Then blogger - or my computer (probably more likely my computer) ate it up.  Trying to tell me something????



Ok so this rant just got a whole lot shorter and whole lot less diplomatic.

YOU - yes you - with your holier than thou attitude - your self proclaimed leadership and importance - I am sick to death of your back stabbing.............. of your publicly bad mouthing others on social media............ of your need to try and rule everyone - including myself ............  BACK THE FUCK OFF !!!

I am sick to death of the politically correct thinking of this lifestyle - "Your kink may not be my kink - but I'll support your right to practice it"   BULLSHIT !! there's a whole lot about this lifestyle I don't like - don't approve of - and have no intention of supporting.......... this lifestyle is not an excuse to do whatever socially inappropriate thing you want to do....................

I have had it with your gushing all over me (and others) then stabbing me (and others) in the back .  I have had it with your snide sarcastic comments directed at me or W.... HAD IT!!  do you hear me!!!

I am tired of being the quiet well behaved socially acceptable polite one sitting in the corner watching the nastiness/two faced behaviours going on around me............. HAD IT - up to here and higher.  I am done with it. 

So next time you write something on social media  - or say out loud publicly - which is nasty or mean spirited I am gonna  call you on it... trust me I am!!!  I can and I will.  


You have been warned.


(putting my soap box away  - and returning you all to your regularly scheduled program)

 

 

2 comments:

  1. WOW....
    (leaves quietly , after dropping off a hug)
    saffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:49 pm

    You go girl. I'm fed up with need to tiptoe around others who are doing plain wrong and not call them about it.

    Hugs

    Hil

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts