Tuesday, January 25, 2022

A Little Bit of Everything

 


Just got a little bit of this and that today............

I have noticed a marked improvement in my health since I started taking B12 supplements.  YAY!!  My energy has slowly improved ....... the muscle aches have gone from a 10 to maybe a 4...... I'm still suffering from 'brain fog' .... last week I put a pot on the stove to boil - put the wrong burner on - the handle from the pot was over the burner and was smoking when I discovered my mistake AND in my brain fog - I just reached out and grabbed the handle - burned my fingers quite nicely thank you very much!!  Yesterday I was trying to do a simple math problem - subtract a debit from a credit and I just couldn't do it........ I was SO frustrated!!  My appetite is still AWOL - but hey - that could be the eating disorder.  I believe though I am improving........ we'll see how much I improve in the next week (they say it can take 6 months to fully improve)

The house is looking bare ....... and it's a bit depressing.  My OCD is kicking in big time cause the spare room is FULL of boxes and it's getting on my nerves.  We get the keys to the new place next week YAY!!  once we have the keys maybe I'll stop worrying about everything that can go wrong.  Mind you I am stressing that we'll get covid for our move ............ I can't believe how close to home it is getting...... never mind the lil one having it... but folks at Sir Steve's work are testing positive.  

I really appreciated the supportive comments on yesterday's post.   I wonder sometimes if my lack of kink postings is due to the fact that so many who read here don't relate to BDSM activities and I worry about how you'll all react.  Positive / Supportive comments like I got yesterday go a long way to making me feel more comfortable to post more of our kink activities.

I've noticed a couple of times - comments I have made on other blogs have not shown up....... OR have shown up then disappeared.  I am a bit paranoid about it... and am now second guessing myself.......... I honestly don't mean to shock or upset anyone........ 

And that's about it for catch up................. 

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Morningstar, no need to worry here what I think. I try hard to comment on everything I read regardless of who it is, because I feel comments motivate people to keep writing. I am now intrigued and will go back and catch up what I missed out on. I am sorry for my delay in responding to my own comments yesterday. I wasn't feeling great and just needed to wait until I could respond. I know the growing boxes is unsettling for sure, but just count down the days and you'll be in your new place before you know it. Also, I'm happy the B supplements are helping.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baker - I wondered if maybe you were just under the weather over the comments yesterday - but paranoia is a wonderful thing - a comment I made on another blog completely disappeared twice....so I wondered

      Delete
  2. I think the brain fog is coming from Covid fatigue and the 20 to 30 years we've now spent in lockdown. Add on moving and a B12 deficient and you'd be a little weird to NOT have brain fog. I think we all come out here for support and thankfully we usually find it. Keep plugging and close the spare room door whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would close the spare room door PK BUT it's commonly known as the 'dog's room' and she is stressed enough with the boxes IF I closed the door she would fall apart LOL

      Delete
  3. I hope that your hand recovered well. I have had that problem with comments disappearing, on this blog sometimes, but mostly on KD's blog. I have got into the habit of copying my comments, before posting them. Sometimes they will only post if I do it under the anonymous label.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nodding I've had that problem before too Prefectdt.. but this time I saw my comment come up... and then next day it was gone.. .shrug.. I understand sometimes my kink isn't everyone else's.. shrug... but I will be more guarded when and how I post from now on.

      Delete
  4. Hi Morningstar, glad you are starting to feel better. Oh ouch on thebhand, I hope it recovers quickly. Some years ago I developed sky high liver levels and it was so bad back I couldn't figure out how to make my body move and work properly and lost cognitive thought, couldn't even string a sentence together properly.

    You have a lot going on with the move and covid fatigue etc. I can relate to the OCD kicking in with boxes everywhere etc.

    As for blog comments, lately I have noticed the same on a couple of occasions. Blogger glitch perhaps?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what it is with the comments Roz - one of them I saw was up - then it disappeared.. shrug.. might be a blogger glitch who knows.

      Delete
  5. Morningstar,

    Oh, I can relate to the brain fog and turning on the wrong element. My problem is when I go to grab that hot handle, I have diminished feeling in my hands, so I don't notice that it is hot until there is a burn or blister. Truly annoying.

    Blogger hates me I am sure. I commented last night to you, but blogger said NOPE not happening. So here I am this morning, trying again. I have issues with PK's blog sometimes and I think Baker's blog hates me too...never lets me comment. Stupid blogger.

    As for support, that is the purpose isn't it? To write out and process all that is going on and hopefully get some support that we aren't crazy. So, you aren't crazy. YKINMYATOK.

    Hugs
    boo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts