Monday, July 15, 2019

Just a Moment in Time








He was in the shower -- I was lying in bed watching Trevor Noah on Netflix...... relaxed and sleepy

He climbed into bed - between my legs - forcing them open - forcing me open to him....

I wasn't really in the mood - too many emotions over this past week -- just not feeling it......... 

He didn't care -- OR -- he knew better....

He pushed into me -- it was dry and ouchy -- and in a weird way very hot!!  

Feeling him in me the world seemed to melt away..... it was just him inside me -- feeling the length and breadth - feeling the head swelling -- everything fitting tight....

Feeling my lower belly tighten and my body responding without thought or prompting...

One orgasm after another...

And then him lying down beside me - behind me - pulling me in tight against him - his lifting my leg over his hip - thrusting back into me -- my legs pulled in tight to my belly -- ass against him -- him slamming into me -- 

My hand against the wall - pushing back against him -- moaning loud - trailer rocking

Briefly -- for a minute -- I wondered what the neighbours must be thinking - wondering if they could hear my moans............... 

Finally he pulls out and pulls me tight against him -- he grabs my breast tightly - I turn the soft light out - 

And we sleep.

 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds awesome Morningstar, and maybe just what you needed. I think you are right, Sir Steve knew better. Glad he was able to melt the world away :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts