Friday, July 12, 2019

Lost








The lil one has gone back to her mother after my first week of having her.  (wait wait that should have read 'after our week' of having her....... but ya know it feels more like my week).

I wore so many hats this past week - stepmom, swimming coach, teacher/tutor, therapist (don't even ask what happened to necessitate THAT hat!) cheering section, chief cook and bottle washer........once a week I get to schlep all the clothes back to the city -- wash and fold and pack it all up ... do the grocery shopping and run messages....and get it all back to the camp and put away.... and this week - oh joy! - I got to do that all with the lil one... I didn't even get to feel pampered at the hairdresser cause I had to keep an eye on the clock and the lil one .......... the rest of the week was organised swim in the morning - crafts and swimming in the afternoon...... manage to get dinner prepped so Sir Steve can barbecue it (make dinner as he puts it - big sigh) clean up the dinner mess - put everything away and tidy up...... fall into bed and start all over the next morning.

I haven't had a decent shower in over a week -- I need a manicure and really need to shave my body -- but I don't have the energy and can't help but think what's the point even Sir Steve isn't noticing if I do or don't.  

I am losing myself.............


 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a full on week with the lil one Morningstar. Hope you are able to take time out for you this coming week.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(

    i hope you find yourself again, however long it takes. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts