Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Early Morning







It's still my favourite time of day....... early mornings.  The world is still sleeping and quiet.... the birds are singing - greeting the new day -- the sun is peaking over the horizon.  The lil one still asleep..........

The weekend was busy and hot -- damn hot!!  We managed to get in a day of mini putt and picnic lunch and a trip to the farmer's market -- but we were all toast by the time we got back to the campground.... well done toast!

Then yesterday we were in jeans and sweaters.... WTF?!  I froze all day..... and it was cloudy and not so nice a day ....... BUT I won't complain as the weather (though hot) has been wonderful.

Today the lil one and I are off to the city to shop - run messages - and do laundry..... a busy day.  This weekend (after the lil one goes back to her mom) Sir Steve and I have a rib fest to go to........ and surprise surprise we are going on a 'date' - brunch on Sunday. 

Life is good when the sun shines and the birds sing

3 comments:

  1. As a 'I'm not a morning person' I can't relate, although I do appreciate, when I have to be up and at it early, the fresh scent of morning air. Here we get a salt air, fir tree scent of the wooded oceanside, which can't be beat! Have a great rest of your week and a fabulous weekend with your Sir, Morningstar! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar, I'm more of a night owl too, although I do end up seeing the early morning many days. It is definitely a beautiful part of the day. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Hope you have a wonderful time with Sir Steve this coming weekend:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm never fully awake till the sun is high in the sky. But I can't get to bed till it's been dark for at least 8 hours... so I suppose I'm with Roz and NJ. But I do appreciate a quiet morning every now and then, when the air is still and the world sounds like it's just waking up from restful slumber. That rib fest sounds fantastic! Have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts