Thursday, July 25, 2019

Quietness





So many good things have happened around here this week -- it boggles my mind!!  And truthfully I am almost afraid to put them into words in case they vanish like a puff of smoke............ 

BUT........

Last year my eldest daughter sat here with the lil one and I colouring........ I watched and thought I would never have the patience to do that!!
Fast forward one year and I asked eldest daughter if she had something I could colour over the summer............ God bless her !!  she brought me a huge colouring book (mandalas) and beautiful coloured pencils.  This past week with the lil one we have been colouring.  Today the lil one went back to her mom and I pulled the colouring out and have been sitting colouring ever since.

I may have found a way to help with the emotions/stress/anxiety....... this is sooo soothing (though it probably helps I am doing it out on the deck in the beautiful sunshine with bird songs to soothe )


Life is good when you can use the whole box of colours 

3 comments:

  1. Has the Lil one got Lego yet? That's my favourite, childlike stress relief.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar, this is awesome:) colouring is a "thing" for adults nowdays. Glad it is helping with stress and relaxation. I can see how it would.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coloring and I should do it more. Sir got me a few coloring books. I'm glad you can share it with the lil one.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts