Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Hot Summer








We're all settled into the trailer for the summer.  Friday and Saturday evening were spent enjoying the campfire with my eldest daughter and her husband.

BUT

On Sunday I suggested to Sir Steve that maybe we could leave the fire early and have some 'adult time' in our BIG bed.... he thought that was a great idea.  

So we settled in around the fire at my daughter's site after announcing we would be having an early evening.  

I was feeling all warm and fuzzy and (I'll just say it) horny.  Sir Steve and I were snuggling like kids ..... when a BIG HUGE dog appeared on the site next to us.  My daughter had her dogs outside with us all of them tied up on long ropes.  We kept an eye on this dog (new to the campground)  It just kinda stood watching us........ the smallest of my daughter's dogs was standing at the end of her rope watching this dog.... 

Then with virtually no warning this huge black dog lunged at us...... so fast and so hard it broke her collar and she was free..... she went right after lil willow.  My daughter was trying to grab her dog and I was yelling at the campsite to come get their dog.

Fortunately it ended with no blood loss and no real damage.  Except to my equilibrium....... 

Sir Steve and I soon retreated back to our trailer but the sexy horny mood was gone.  I nearly cried.  

Sir Steve announced he could fix my mood........ and soon had me flipped over on my belly on the bed and had removed his belt.  He used the belt a little bit but went to his hand and gave my ass the best ever (well ok not ever -- but best in a long time) spanking... OMG it was amazing!! And I hardly worried at all that he was doing it just for me...

There is something very sensual about feeling his hand beating a tattoo on my ass... and then between swats caressing it and kneading it.. and then back to beating it... I was wiggling and moaning and thoroughly enjoying the heat building in my ass -- AND -- in my lower belly  

When Sir Steve climbed up on the bed between my legs - IF I had had any doubts about his doing this just for me - his rock hard cock banging against my body banished those doubts. 

Life is good when the summer starts off with a spanking and hot sex..........

4 comments:

  1. That's scary about the dog, Morningstar ... hopefully it and it's owners aren't staying all summer ... other than that, it sounds like a fine start to a great summer :>)) ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morningstar,

    Oh that is scary about the dog! Sounds like a wonderful time afterwards though. Glad Sir Steve was able to rekindle the mood. There's nothing like skin on skin spanking:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nora Jean, hopefully the owners aren't staying for the whole of the summer or at least keep the dog under control. Hope you have a great summer with lots more adult time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They need to keep their dog leashed... if they don't comply, I would contact the campground people and make a formal complaint.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts