Thursday, July 11, 2019

A Rant







We had an Amber Alert go off on our phones at 3 this morning..... and some time later to say the children had been found.

Today I am reading on Facebook all these heartless people going on about how their sleep was disturbed because of the Amber Alert -- 'how dare they!' sort of posts .... and some even saying how the alert should only be sent out to police departments.

I can't believe it!!  What is wrong with people these days??!!!  If one of my children ever went missing I would want the world woken up and looking - ya know??!!!  These people either have no children or are cold hearted SOB's. (basically I am thinking the second as I know one of the whiners)

IF you don't want your precious sleep disturbed why are you sleeping with your phone???!!!  Or why not find out if you have a 'do not disturb' setting AND use it !!! 

It makes me so sad to see what little empathy people have.......

Life can be so sad some days....... 

2 comments:

  1. There's no accounting for some Morningstar.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankly, they need to start charging these people - stupid bastards! As you say, if they don't want them, simply put their phone on silent! It's not rocket science. I really would like them see those calling 911 to COMPLAIN about these alerts SHOULD be charged - that will stop them!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts