Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Conundrum





Yesterday I was vegging out on the deck in the warm sunshine - listening to the birds and thought this is perfect !!! 

Well it would be more perfect if I had a friend to share it with......... 

I pondered that for a long time........ a friend........ not a novel thought for me... I have had friends - good friends - and as happens we went our separate ways...... I believe I was thinking it was time to make some new friends again............ 

I sat and thought about that idea for a bit....

and then I thought 'oh shit I'll actually have to talk to people and socialize'

And I decided that I like my own company like the quiet - like the peace - like not having to live up to anyone else's expectations............. 

And I smiled and went back to enjoying my peace and quiet and the songs of the birds.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to add - after dinner a woman who lives across the way from us here at the campsite dropped by for an after dinner chat (she's been doing that regularly when she's up here)  She stayed for over an hour......

And when she was leaving another woman who lives down the road and around the corner from our site wandered over and she spent an hour with us chatting..... 

Life is good when friends just show up and grow on ya

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morningstar, I like my peace and quiet too. Friends are also important I think. It's a matter of trying to find the balance between the two.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts