Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lucky sub.....

i was wondering what pearls of wisdom i was going to write today in my blog...... and then i had a reason to be thinking of teddy bears..... which then got me to thinking that i hadn't shared with you what a wonderfully spoiled and lucky sub i am. (well not recently anyway!!)

Sir really does know me inside and out..... and unlike the men that have crossed my path in the past...... Sir listens to me.. all year round.. He watches me when we shop and watches what little things catch my eye. So every birthday and every Christmas package that Sir gives me holds a little something that i have secretly craved/longed for. This Christmas was no different.

First off Sir gave me a watch - how boring you might think........ BUT i collect watches .. they have to be different and odd or funny or look more like jewelry than a watch.. in other words .. they have to do more than just tell time. This Christmas Sir gave me a watch that is a backpack pull... You know what i mean.. You have seen them.. they are giant clips that hook onto the zippers of one's backpack and kids (especially) hang all sorts of stuff off them. Well my backpack pull is a watch !! How cool is that??!! Now i have a place to hang all my winnie the pooh figurines.......

And then Sir gave me a portable DVD player. NOT because i am into gadgets.. or very technically motivated.......... but because i am just a big kid inside and i HATE .. and i do mean HATE long car drives. (i believe i have shared that tidbit about me before!!) Now i have something to keep me amused on our car trips......... and god bless Sir.. He found one that plugs into the car lighter so i don't ever have to worry about the battery being charged (another thing i tend to forget about ) Oh yeah...... and Sir says i am to take it to work and watch a movie while i am on lunch..... cause i am really bad and a bit of a workaholic and more often than not do not actually take a lunch break. (and yeah yeah lunch breaks are only supposed to be one hour - but i figure i can watch one movie over two days) And yes it even comes with an ac adapter so i can plug it into the wall !!!

BUT the best gift of all.... were two more teddy bears to add to my collection...

Posted by Picasa

and yes yes i know there are 3 teddies in the picture but let me explain........
The first little guy sitting in the forefront is "cuffs" ...Sir gave him to me a couple of Valentine's ago and i just couldn't leave him out of the picture......... in the background are the 2 teddies Sir gave me this Christmas....
the brown one is called bear - and he has jointed arms and legs - just like a real English Teddy Bear..... and the other one is "Kris" for Kris Kringle - because obviously .. he is a Santa bear.

So yes i am a lucky subbie..... a very lucky subbie!!

(and for those of you who enjoy my Photo Journal - i have posted some oriental bondage pictures today - the link is over there on the right )

2 comments:

  1. Saw a carbiner watch advertised in Lee Valley. Pretty dog gone cool.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts