Friday, May 17, 2019

Teasing








It's been an interesting week and boring at the same time.

The boring part has been chores and shopping and routine.......... nothing interesting there 

The interesting part has been Sir Steve's teasing me..... sexually teasing me.  It started with some groping... quick grabs of my ass ...... on the sly cause the lil one was around..... quick peeks at his cock cause the lil one was around.......... 
and then this morning........... as he leaned in to kiss me goodbye - his hand slid up my thigh till it reached my clit ..... and he rubbed ever so gently but firmly.. leaving no doubt what he was doing....... my knees went weak and in the blink of an eye my body was like putty -- his to do what he wanted....... what he wanted was just to say goodbye and leave for work..... besides the lil one was sitting at the kitchen table watching us (from the back!) while she ate her breakfast. 

A bit later I realized I had excited butterflies in my tummy -- fluttering around.  My mind went to the weekend - 3 whole days at the campsite -- alone -- with the big bed... wondering if I was getting worked up for nothing........ 

ahhhhh well anticipation ............ only time will tell.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    Wow, hot! Nothing like a bit of teasing to build anticipation! Here's hoping you are in for a fun weekend:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me like Sir is 'priming' you for a very fun weekend. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh yes, the tease ... mmmhmm ;)) ... hope your weekend is a fabulously sexy time, Morningstar! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts