Tuesday, May 28, 2019

More Weekend Fun

We were at the camp grounds pretty much by ourselves this weekend - in that the eldest daughter and son in law didn't come up....... It felt a little weird to be honest - even the dog kept looking through the deck to their site waiting for her 'cousins' to show up.

BUT being on our own forced us - so to speak - to amuse ourselves.

Remember the BIG bed I showed you all last week....... 




yeah that bed....... 

Well Saturday afternoon I announced I was going in for nap..... I only went as far as the living area and curled up on the sofa...... Sir Steve came in and said "let's go for a nap in the bedroom"  I don't know where my brain was at cause I just kinda thought 'damn I was comfy here' and grudgingly got up and went into our bedroom and curled up on my side of the bed with my comfy blanket....completely forgetting that the joke is 'nap' is code for sex.......

He stood at the bottom of the bed grinning at me with that evil grin he gets... he reached over and picked up the knife from the side of the bed...... I got bratty and when he moved to stand beside me I rolled over to his side of the bed.......... 

He wasn't having any of that and before you knew it I was lying naked on the bed -- exposed feeling the knife work it's magic ....... especially along my pussy ...... see how the knife has a divided blade -- trust me when I say it fits ever so nicely along the lips...



 and into my jewelry....... 

After a nice play time and even better sex..... I did indeed have my nap....... 

Life is good when nap time is a thing!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    Sounds like a wonderful weekend all up :) yay for alone time, and 'nap' time...both kinds lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell you have a kiddo in the house when you find you're taking a lot of 'naps' ... even when she's not there :))) ... sounds like you had a fun weekend, Morningstar ;) ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts