Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Let's Talk about Sex








I was sitting on the deck reading on Sunday after lunch.  Sir Steve was sitting with me.  "35 minutes" was all he said.  I glanced at my watch..... 35 minutes would make it 3:00 pm.  Time noted I went back to reading......... 

At 2:55 I decided to smoke a cigarette...... Sir Steve came up on the deck... I said "I'll just finish this off and ............. " the look on his face told me the timing wasn't open for debate.. I put my cigarette out and went into the trailer....... 

It had been 3 weeks......... and I was shocked how fast my body responded to his touch.... hell even his body was more than ready.......... let's just say we had fast glorious sex........ hot messy sex....... amazing orgasms and it was over.  Phew.... let me catch my breath!!  We snuggled up and had a lovely nap.

After 10 pm we were once again snuggling into bed after a great campfire with eldest daughter and son in law.  It was cold (hell it's been bloody cold every weekend) .. thank god for heating in the trailer!  Sir Steve looked at me and asked if I was tired... nope not tired - the afternoon nap had done the trick.  

Then his hands were exploring my body.... hair tugged... hand around throat.... nipples bitten and pinched ..... and then my favourite - some clit torture... spanking tugging on my jewellery... making me weak with need and desire.  Sir Steve was bound and determined to give me multiple orgasms..... he wanted to leave my body drained and weak and satisfied.  

At one point I said something about teasing me .... and he got this evil look on his face and said 'But you like to be teased don't you?!' and I thought 'oh god he read my blog' and I mumbled 'yeahhhhhh sort of......' and he grinned

Then he was on top - pounding my cervix -- making me whimper and moan .... wanting more .... He gets this intense look on his face when he's torturing me inside and out and it's HOT ... so very hot!!  makes me moan louder and want more..... 

He pulled out and flipped me on my side and thrust back into me - holding me almost bent in half.... and continued pounding into me....... I came again and again till I thought I couldn't take anymore.... but he didn't stop.  He slowed down... almost stopped ... his cock vibrating inside me .... he started rubbing my back ... finding the spots that make me wiggle and moan ........ and then started pounding into me again... I had that moment - the one I described before - where I feel I am just being used... and god I find that SO hot!  and my body responded again..... and I thought 'I am gonna cum again - please please cum with me' ...... and he did.... and I did.......... and it was better than best.... he was deep inside of me vibrating and my muscles were holding him tight.............. (sighing)

Life is good when the sex is better (cheeky grin)
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW..I am away, watching the grands...they are both at school, and I am thinking I need to text M.....thanks for sharing....we are NOT getting older...we ARE getting better...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 weeks, Morningstar! ... that's a drought! ... I did smile at your meme ... our first forays and trials into the world of BDSM happened in a camper at a campground (off season and very quiet ... as in we were the only ones there :>)) ... sounds like you had a fabulous time ... don't wait so long next time! ... or maybe the wait was what made it so fabulous :>)) ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Morningstar, glad to hear the drought has ended, happy for you! Sounds like a super hot weekend!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts