Saturday, September 02, 2017

Despite it All.........






I know a lot of my entries this summer have been stories of conflict and anger and hurt.

But my life isn't that at all really.  My life is full of love. No one ever promised it was gonna be easy.  What's that song?? "I didn't promise you a rose garden"??? Sir Steve's first concern for me - way back in February/March was that his ex's were gonna make my life miserable -- gonna drive me away.  

(shaking head)

I waited too long for Sir Steve -- for this love we have.  There is nothing that will drive me away!

Together we can get through anything -- strong........... united....... in love.  And if anyone thinks they can drive a wedge between us -- they will see it only brings us closer.

Life is good when your love is strong.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts