Friday, October 02, 2015

Commentary on Opinions


I wrote a really long -- out spoken blog about the above picture this morning -- but my damn computer just ate the whole damn thing mid sentence.  I give up.  I do believe the fates are telling me it's not worth it.......... to get bent out of shape by someone else's opinion of me.  

Someone who (in my humble opinion) is quite sketchy at best.  

Maybe what I should take away from this exercise in futility is that really no one much cares what my opinion of munches and their locations............ and I should just let things crumble under it's own weight.   

I do NOT have to be Don Quixote tilting at windmills.

I'll just work harder at not letting sketchy people's opinions of me affect me as much as they have in the past.  

*I* will chose who I will be - and not be let myself be affected by *their* opinions.  As the saying goes - "opinions are like ass holes - everyone has one".  
 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:29 am

    Sketchy people are just that....sketchy. Their opinions tend to be based in some pretty selfish and self-serving motivations and if you're someone who gets in the way of what *THEY* want, the best way to get you out of the way is to start getting loud with their opinions. The people who matter know what a generous, kind, intelligent and experienced woman you are. The ones that don't know those things are not people who are close enough to you to know you, and therefore don't matter in the slightest :D

    Lots of love lady. If it counts for anything, *I* think you're pretty damn fantastic.

    daddysvera

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts