Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Waiting...........


i think i am in 'waiting' mode. And for those of you who read here know i am not .. absolutely NOT.. a good "waiter".


BUT it is good for my submissive soul to wait....... to learn to wait. It is like i need a re-adjustment to my attitude........ need it badly.

And the interesting thing ....... about this waiting........... about this re-adjustment .... i am finding my center........ and finding my need again.

i do think my need took an unwanted hiatus....... went AWOL........... and i didn't know how to get it back...........

Yesterday i had the first twinges of feeling antsy (i call it antsy) others may call it desire or need or craving........... but i felt them... the first twinges.

Fantasies are starting to haunt my waking moments again
And wet dreams are starting to haunt my nights again....

For now i will continue to wait ..........

Soon (i hope) all the pieces will be back together again.......

But waiting is good............. waiting is re-learning.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:50 pm

    while you are waiting, why don't you write some more in Behind the Screen...it's been a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:31 am

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that your period of waiting is proving to be instructive and constructive. I hate waiting. I am not good at it. You are right that it is a learning mode, but so difficult. You are in my thoughts. I hope you find your way to the other side of this soon.

    hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts