Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tasks and more tasks


my list of tasks is fast growing........ remind me someone how much i love when Sir gives me tasks........... PLEASE!!

First off Sir was out on Monday night and He sent me a "task"............ write a story and have it posted by Thursday night......... (thanks so much to the anonymous commenter who suggested i write again!! ughhhhhhhhh)

ok ........ hang on a minute......... that is only one task........ and i am sure i had more......... didn't i ??

i could be in BIG trouble now !!

oh well........... writing a story is a big enough challenge....... and here it is Wednesday mid morning........ and i haven't written one word.. not one !! (i am praying for inspiration)

oh......... seeing as i can't remember the other tasks.. i will confess to you all instead....

Sir told me last evening that we were going to Ottawa on the weekend. (colour me surprised!!) And that announcement was a definite indicator to how vanilla we have become.. (ok ok maybe how vanilla *i* have become) ....... because i got all indignant and bent out of shape because Sir hadn't told me.

memo to self - i am sub........ i do NOT need to know these things.... i just need to be ready ........

i feel like i am bobbing in water over my head and sinking fast............. i really do need to get my act together............

First step - write write and write some more...............

So until Thursday pm .......... i will have my mind glued to this story i am supposed to be writing......... check back then............. either i will have had success or i will be in the dog house - spelled P U N I S H M E N T!!


1 comment:

  1. Ottawa eh? YAY!

    I will be there in about 2 weeks myself.

    AS I was told not too long ago, "I will tell you when you NEED to know, and right now, you DO NOT NEED TO KNOW".

    Hmmm .... guess I was told.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts