Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tag - you're it!!

i was tagged by annissa.......... and was half excited to be tagged and half dumbfounded.. so here goes..........

The rules: The first player of this “game” starts with the top “5 Guilty Pleasures” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

1) nightly bubble baths
2) Angel - my perfume - the scent really does lift my spirits
3) my morning coffee and cigarette
4) mornings when i can sit relax and enjoy #3 while reading my blogs - like this morning which is a late start morning at work for me
5) a large french vanilla cappuccino from Tim Hortons.

i tag........
kaya (i owe her !! BIG time)
Jo aka Searabbit (cause she needs to think about something besides colours)
cherish (cause she was the first one to get me hooked on these quizzes)
swan (because she lends a shoulder at just the right times)......
and my Sir (cause i am a wicked evil lil subbie)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:38 pm

    :) *hugs* thank you for playing...I always feel a lil guity when tagging ppl...cuz not everyone like doing them, I know

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts