Saturday, February 25, 2006

bowling for spanks....


Last evening Sir and i participated in a bowling fund raiser. Now to say i was less than enthusiastic about the idea is an understatement. It was worse than a vanilla event in my mind.. it was an event organised by a Church group. Now please do not get me wrong....... i have nothing .. absolutely nothing.. against the Church or people who go to church.. hells bells i used to teach Sunday School (in another life) ... and that is the point.. "in another life". i have only been to one other event that involved this group.. and i felt out of place and awkward. Now add to that it has been my own personal month from hell... et voila i was less than enthusiastic.

However .. as often happens when one anticipates a disaster... i actually had good fun!! Sir and i were paired off with another couple that we know and like (two of the organisers of the event) and we made our own fun by playing the women off against the men.. at least at our lane. Now as it would happen....... L and i were beating the pants of the men .... and enjoying it immensely! A couple of times .. Sir .. good naturedly.. warned me that i shouldn't get a higher score then His. (not subbie like or something like that......pfffffffffffft!!!) We bowled for 3 hours.. with lots of laughs and good natured ribbing. Then it was time to head home..........

In the car .. Sir asked me to work out my bowling average...... and His bowling average....... which i did quite easily. My average was 123. Sir commented in the car that He thought it would be an excellent idea to teach me that i should NEVER beat Him at anything .. And to accomplish that lesson i would receive a spank for each of the 123 points. By the time we arrived home i was pooped and asked for permission to head off to bed ..... (end of a long day and even longer week). As Sir came to chain me into bed.. He picked up one of the "upstairs" toys and gave me one good hard whallop... then smiling that evil Dom smile.. whispered as He tucked me in.. "only 122 to go".........

This morning He has used the leather tawse... with me bent over the kitchen stool .. ass all but hanging out the window for all to see... and administered 25 smacks. Then later on He picked up the snake whip .. bent me over the dining room table and extracted a further 50 hits. 47 smacks to go........

You gotta love the twist that can be put on any vanilla event .. to make it just a tad more interesting....... dontcha??

2 comments:

  1. Actually was you bowling average so low I seem to remember tropies and high game scores ah probaby I have you confused with another morningstar. One last question how many gutter balls did you through?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bowl every Thurs. night in a league and if i could only get that lucky! ohhhh what a difference it would make. i'm thinking thats the way bowling outta be played.
    Hugs,
    ~gina~

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts