Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A day in the life of........

Lady Baltimore asked me to describe one of my week days and one of my weekend days ....... and she asked why Sir and i don't live together.... sooooo here goes " a day in the life of ..........."

To understand a week day in my life... i guess a good place to start is an explanation of why Sir and i do not live together 24/7...... Mostly the reasons are work and family related .... Sir lives a distance from me... He has family responsibilities there and His work is there...... the distance is just a tad too far for either of us to pick up roots and move and then have to commute to and from work.......

Now let's pick Monday...... on Monday morning - as with most work mornings... i am up at 5:30....... i feed the cats.. have my juice and make coffee and then bring the coffee upstairs to the "office" to write my private journal to Sir. This journal must be written and emailed to Sir no later than 7:30 a.m. (this applies to weekends and holidays as well.... something i tend to bitch about - cause i would love the chance to sleep in once in awhile) Then if i have time i read some of the blogs i have grown attached to... and then hit the showers.... and get ready for work... on Mondays i also must leave Sir's breakfast ready for Him and the newspaper laid out on the table... before i leave for work... i pack my lunch.. grab my gear and am usually out of the house by just after 7:00 a.m....

i am usually home by 4:30 (if all goes well with my day) and the minute i come in i must strip down to a tshirt or sweatshirt only! no underwear for those inquiring minds out there...... then i crank up the pc and text message Sir to tell Him i am home. Some days Sir will have emailed me with tasks to complete.. anything from a post to the mailing group "Knotty in and around" about upcoming events etc... or ironing that i have let slide.. or some such thing.... then i am free to have a rest or write an entry to my blog.. make dinner and feed the cats.... by 8:00 p.m. i must be online on msn to chat with Sir till 9:00 p.m. During that chat i am expected to wear my leather collar (i wear a chain mail collar/necklace during the day for vanilla folks) and have my cam on so that Sir can watch what i am doing.. or just get a feel for how i am physically/emotionally.. and we usually discuss the events that happened during our day..
At 9:00 p.m. sharp i am sent for my bath.. and then bed.. most nights i listen to the radio till i fall asleep - Sir jokes i am usually asleep within 2 minutes.. i say that is because i have a clear conscience..... being the "angel" that i am.......

Saturday - i wake up usually around 6:30 .. i am always chained to the bed when i sleep with Sir..... i am allowed to unchain myself.. and i quietly exit the bedroom. i crank up the pc then head downstairs to feed the cats - drink my juice and make a cup of coffee for myself which i bring upstairs to the office and write the private journal. Then i quickly read through my favourite blogs... answer emails... and wait till i hear Sir's feet hit the floor (usually around 8:00 a.m.) ... then i go downstairs and pour Sir's juice and take it to Him .. and then make breakfast. i am never allowed to sit down at the table without Sir's permission..... i am always as naked as possible - which because of the window placement and the proximity of my neighbours - means i am usually clad in a Tshirt or sweat shirt (depending on the temperature) ... i always sit on a towel because as Sir loves to remind me i am usually in an aroused stated and He wouldn't want me leaving my mark everywhere.

Our weekends are spent pretty much like anyone else's.. We run errands ..i do the laundry and some chores.. we read the papers.. we watch tv. There are some differences to our routine though...... i never sit on the furniture.. i have a big puffy pillow on the floor by Sir's chair which i sit on when we are in the living room..... There is always a toy or two by Sir's side and He will - as the spirit moves Him - order me to present myself - or assume the position - and have my ass spanked/flogged/caned. i must ask for permission to go to the toilet.. i must ask permission to come upstairs and read my emails or finish reading my blogs or write an entry in my blog...
Sir can and does use me sexually ( i find it difficult to find the words to describe having sex .. cause it isn't vanilla sex .. in the bedroom in the bed after lights out sort of thing... it is pretty much anywhere He wishes it.... i can be bent over the kitchen counter while i am making a meal.. or be told to spread my legs while we are watching tv ... i can be hanging from the chains in the playroom or strung up to the cross....... it isn't fucking.. it isn't making love.. it IS loving.. it IS sexual and it IS fun! - more fun than i ever had with vanilla sex)

Usually at least once a day over the weekends Sir takes me down to the playroom for a long session.... i am hung from the chains or strung up to the cross... a session can last from 10 minutes to over an hour.. it all depends on Sir ..
Often times Sir might decide to do a little needle play in the living room.. or wax and ice play in the living room...

Sir's body rhythms and mine are very different....... He is a night owl and i am a morning person... so i tend to "poop out" much earlier than He does.. no matter how hard i try to stay up with Him.. usually around 11 p.m. or so (if we are home) i ask for permission to get ready for bed..... once i am ready for bed i call down to Sir and tell Him i am ready.. He then comes up and places the cuff and chain around my ankle... then i stand up and kiss Him goodnight and we hug....... then i crawl back into bed... sometimes Sir just tucks me in.. other times He will reach for one of the toys that is always in the bedroom - a cane or a tawse and give my ass a few good whallops before tucking me in and saying goodnight..... and sometimes we will have a quiet little chat .. i call them sleepy chats .. about things.. stuff... as i drift off to sleep.......

Pretty mundane stuff eh Lady Baltimore?? (grinning) i tend to believe (if you omit the sadistic / masochistic stuff) that we are pretty much a replica of a 1950's married couple.. and as i have maintained before... people standing behind us in line at the store would never guess what we do behind closed doors ..............

2 comments:

  1. littleone...

    Nice play by play of your day with the exception of telling when you are finished at the toilet you need to be wipped by your Sir..

    See you online later...

    Sir,
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. my thoughts exactly cherish. Aahhh, but only in my dreams. Ok, now i'm turned on. Thanks morningstar sis ;o)
    Hugs,
    ~gina~

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts