Friday, July 16, 2010

Whys??


In less than 3 days I will be winging my way southward to visit with the Heron Clan. This trip has been in the planning since March !! I am excited and overwhelmed (a bit) and feeling as though I am doing a very grownup thing. Stupid I know.. grown up .......... sheeesh !! by this point in my life you'd think I would be used to traveling and visiting and being on my own.

I have a serious case of separation anxiety - separation from my family (youngest daughter just told me today she is going for some pretty serious tests and that is pretty worrisome for this mom) separation from my cats (yeah yeah I know - they probably won't even notice I am gone........ probably gonna miss the 2 Sirs more than me ........ but still .. ) separation from my lil safe haven I call home - separation from my Sirs and friends........ AND yet I am going to "friends" into their open arms....... they promised !!

And I know - being a teacher and all - just cut the strings and go ....... everything will be fine........ everyone will survive !!

And while I am in this soul baring - soul searching - WTF is wrong with me - mode..... I have to ask - again - for the millionth time!! why I let people get under my skin and irritate me?? WHY must I be like a dog with a bone and not let it go?? WHY must I always try and correct misconceptions?? And while I am on this why tangent....... why the hell are some people such chicken shits and come to me with questions instead of going to the people that really have the answers?? HUH?? why??

Sir F is always telling me......... put it out there - into the universe and wait for it.. cause ya know the universe is gonna hear you...........

So I am putting it all out there........ all my whys........ and hopefully the answers will find their way to me...........

Cause right now........... all I have is whys??

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:04 am

    Let it go....
    Move on....
    You have taken the high road, continue to do so...
    Dont be worried about people who get under your skin....

    They are not worth the aggrivation.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you let people get under your skin because you are a caring and genuine individual. It's a side effect of being nice.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts