Saturday, February 07, 2009

Pussy Torture


Last weekend Sir used the labia lifter on me.. and i got all weak kneed and hot and horny and declared that i must love pussy torture .. cause .. gee.. it felt so damn good. Now i DID have marks - pretty marks to show it was no wimpy exercise in pussy torture.. so i felt safe in declaring my love of pussy torture..

Last evening Sir brought out the wee small clothes pegs.. the really wee tiny ones.. and He proceeded to put 4 on each labia......... from the first to the eighth the pain was almost beyond my tolerance.... ok ok.. i claimed it was beyond my tolerance... those damn lil clothes pegs - despite their pretty colour caused such pain... it was so intense it burned.. it felt like 8 small needles piercing my labia... i moaned (loudly) .. the tears came... i twisted and turned and did my best to test Sir's steadfastness........

i heard Sir say.. "get on top of the pain" .. .and all i could think was .. "yeah right.. YOU get on top of the pain You SOB!!! just let me put two of these lil monsters on Your balls and see how on top of the pain You get!!"

i tried a multitude of breathing techniques (don't let anyone tell you that breathing is not an important part of coping with the pain.. or that there is one right way of doing it .. ) nothing seemed to work...

and then .. i realized that the pain was getting better.. easier to take... different breathing techniques helped.. and then....... then the thought hit me......... they have to come off !!! and the pain came slamming back into my body / mind.

The coming off was as bad as the going on.. no wait.. the coming off was WORSE than the going on.. some of the pegs got stuck to my skin.. and they had to be yanked off... it took hours i am sure to get them all off..(ok ok i am exaggerating) and each time one of them was loosened .. slightly.. to start their removal the pain shot up through my cunt into my stomach.. and then straight up to my head. Once they were all removed, i snuggled up against Sir... with my hand gently rubbing the pinched dimpled labia.... thinking that was awful.. that was the worst ever.. and wondering when can we do it again!!!

6 comments:

  1. Never once did I say " Get on top of the pain " but I did say several times to be quiet though.

    Sir,
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir are You arguing with my subbie addled brain?? i am SURE You told me to get on top of the pain... sure sure sure !!! (small stamp of foot)

    BUT then You are Sir so You are always right...........

    wiggle wiggle

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm.... How can pain be so erotic... I think I need to shop for some clothes pegs......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would someone want to torture a poor, helpless, kitty kat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm ..... from a mewling "meow" to a full out "RAWR"!
    Delicious ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    Your blog is very interesting, and i'm SM too.
    So, i'd like to follow this blog...

    Kiss

    {ÍsisdoEgito}JZ

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts