Saturday, May 26, 2018

The Truth of the Matter




After my post Fully Aware ......... I had a comment from someone who wanted to know how I would handle my "infamous Anonymous" poster.   

Interestingly enough it was posted by an anonymous commenter......  not to be paranoid or anything ...... BUT........... I'm honestly not sure it wasn't the original poster.. (no way of telling really when one posts anonymous)

I have had nasty commenters before on here -- mostly connected to my old dom ..... and the only way to handle them -- really -- is to ignore them..... which is why I put moderation on.  This way their sick comments can't be seen ... they can't get a reaction from anyone.... and I don't have a knee jerk reaction to answer them.  (when they come in -- I simply hit 'delete forever'...... and POOF it's gone)

BUT for the record... 

I was accused of being childish -- and mean to my stalker (awwwww my heart bleeds)

Anonymous told me if they were Sir Steve they would have kicked my ass to the curb for posting about his child! NEWS FLASH -- I don't post anything - ANYTHING - about Sir Steve's family without his permission -- and when it involves pictures I always make sure her face isn't fully visible and again he ok's it.  

I was told they could trace me from here to my facebook page and I call bullshit.

Actually I call bullshit on all of it.

And moderation stays ...... 

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I'm sorry you are having to deal with this, you shouldn't have to put up with it. Definitely keep moderation on!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts