Friday, May 18, 2018

Fully Aware






My 'friend' Anonymous has been back on my blog.... leaving poison pen comments.  Don't bother looking it got dumped almost as soon as it came in........

I am putting moderation back on my blog (sorry to all of you who learned the lesson 'if you don't have anything nice to say..........' )  I just don't want anyone else to read the garbage that some folks leave.  I don't mind disagreements/debates but I do take offense to name calling..... and trying to push my buttons!

Now on to the latest news around here.......... 

Last night we spent 5 hours in emergency with the lil one -- the joys of no family doctor and walk in clinics closing early.  Unfortunately due to budget cuts we didn't get to see a doctor -- and we decided to bring her home to bed.  This morning I was up early -- got her all ready for "Royalty Day" at school and took her myself to the local walk in clinic.  It only took us 3 hours to see a doctor and get a new prescription for the rash.  It is indeed an allergy and he is pretty sure it is from walking through the woods at the campground.  (joy oh joy!)

She's now safely ensconced at school and then off to her mothers.  Sir Steve and I will have 3 days to ourselves (it's a long weekend here in the Great White North -- YAY!)

Here's to 'wine time' tonite .......... I need it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have received such nasty comments and fair enough using the moderation. Nobody wants or needs that.

    I'm glad you managed to get lil one to a doctor. Gosh, I am so thankful for our public health system here, although it can be slow.

    Enjoy the long weekend, and that wine :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great 'Victoria Day' weekend, Morningstar! ... your plans and preparation so remind me of the days when we had a little spot at a permanent site, 'just south of the border', as the saying goes. Enjoy! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:44 pm

    It’s unfortunate you don’t leave the posts up. I’m sure you could teach us all how to handle those kind of comments better.

    Have a happy weekend.

    Long time reader

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts