Thursday, March 28, 2013

Not far .......

I know I haven't been around much this week.  But trust me I am not far.  Just sitting here on this side of my pc staring at the screen willing the words to come.  

BUT they aren't coming.

Maybe it's writer's block - maybe it's just spring - a full moon???(I know from the nonsense at school SOMETHING is wrong with the universe)

OR maybe...... and this is gonna sound downright stupid I am sure... I am overwhelmed by the feedback from the article I cross posted to Fetlife.  All I could think when all the "loves" and comments were flowing in for about 3 days was "I can never match this ever ever again".  Maybe my brain has believed the propaganda produced by my brain..... ya think??? 

Whatever the reason, whatever the cause - I promise I will be back when the fog clears and the words come tumbling out again..............  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts