Friday, March 29, 2013

Long Weekend


It's Friday morning and I am supposed to be getting ready to head off to Kingston for the long holiday weekend.  

I stopped to write a blog........... I even posted it........... but it's gone now........... It seems that my ability to write cold and post is suffering from some sort of anxiety.  I have saved it and perhaps with an overhaul it will re-appear some time in the future.

For now I am gonna pack up the car and get to Kingston - to W.  Hopefully when I am there I will feel more grounded - less insecure - less "je ne sais quoi"........ hopefully!

If I don't get back on here over the weekend - I hope everyone has a joyous long weekend filled with all the fun activities your heart desires........... 

May the sun shine - the birds sing - and may you all feel the rebirth that spring brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts