This blog is intended for adults only. It may contain BDSM content from time to time.
Friday, March 29, 2013
Long Weekend
It's Friday morning and I am supposed to be getting ready to head off to Kingston for the long holiday weekend.
I stopped to write a blog........... I even posted it........... but it's gone now........... It seems that my ability to write cold and post is suffering from some sort of anxiety. I have saved it and perhaps with an overhaul it will re-appear some time in the future.
For now I am gonna pack up the car and get to Kingston - to W. Hopefully when I am there I will feel more grounded - less insecure - less "je ne sais quoi"........ hopefully!
If I don't get back on here over the weekend - I hope everyone has a joyous long weekend filled with all the fun activities your heart desires...........
May the sun shine - the birds sing - and may you all feel the rebirth that spring brings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I had a bright idea this morning - well - I think it is a bright idea!!! You probably won't be as impressed - and will probably ...
-
i do indeed believe in magic............ and all the support i get from my readers........... the doctor said "benign" It ...

No comments:
Post a Comment