Monday, April 16, 2012

Pain of another sort







What a weekend........... 

On Saturday W had a 'family' affair to go to... so I had plans to shop and clean the house.. However Saturday I was dragging my ass.... I just couldn't get going... I did finally get out and do my errands - and I did spruce up the main level - but it took every ounce of energy I had.... I HATE days like that !!!

Then Sunday W came over.  He has been working on my taxes.... can you hear me grinding my teeth?? more #@!# math.  

The refund was low... very low.... so we moved figures from one column to another column... and then moved it all again... and finally it felt more on target.  Truthfully I have no idea ...... BUT... if there is a glaring problem the government will fix it... 

I am a masochist - but truthfully - all this pain (from math) is pushing even MY limits... And the taxes were as close as I got to any pain this weekend (unless you count the headache and back ache I got reviewing the taxes) 

Ahh well - all that's left to do is photocopying.. and posting it all.......... 

Ya know - after this weekend - I am thinking closing the Prek - and returning to my 'no math' life sounds like a blessing.
 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:51 am

    Good Morning morningstar. April is such a lovely month...except for the dreaded...horrid...tax time. But that too shall pass, eventually.

    Closing your PreK?? Thinking of retiring?? No accounting headaches?? WOW...thinking you may have some life changing decisions coming your way.

    Do whats best for you. At this stage of our lives, we have more freedom to do as we wish than ever before...

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordalie10:54 pm

    Ahem! Sorry but what does PreK mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it's all done...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ordalie - Prek stands for Pre-kindergarten....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts