Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This 'n that

i left a comment yesterday in the comment section..... but then thought many may not go back and read the comments ............ i wanted to make sure that all of you.. yes each and every one of you ..... knows just how much your comments / thoughts/emails mean to me...........

So my comment from yesterday follows:

(editorial note: this comment was written before the hoopla that took place later last night)


wow........ i read the comments today and of course fixated on Sir's response...

then i forced myself to read further..... and it still totally completely boggles my mind the wisdom and support that comes from those who read my ramblings.

There are no words - none - that can adequately express my thanks to all of you...... you all keep me going - honestly you do !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok.. just for the record.......

i originally said i would not air dirty laundry here..... what happened happened. i have made a very conscious effort to keep all my writing about my feelings .. using the "I" rather than the "He" ....(which for anyone who cares - is basic conflict resolution procedure ) .... i have kept it (as much as is humanly possible) about me and my feelings. That is not going to change - no matter what snippy things are said to me ...... or about me. i absolutely REFUSE to publicly air the details of my uncollaring.

So "suck it up buttercup" or move along and don't read here anymore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for those of you who remember - Monday was my Dr. Seuss celebration at school.. i am posting some pictures of the artwork i did to make the room festive...

This is what 100 balloons look like........ it took me just under an hour to blow them up and am still suffering with "popping" sounds in my jaw bone.......








The day was a huge success and i even had my lil guy (middle grandson) bring his lunch and come celebrate with us !! What a hoot it was!! My "other" kids adopted him immediately and they all had a blast. The lil guy announced driving home "i has a bunch of friends granny!!"




Days like that do my heart good :)


5 comments:

  1. Good for you! Looks like your Dr. Seuss Day went off fabulously. Monday was a good day for me and my kiddos too -- lots of positive feedback, and maybe, just maybe some learning happened too.

    And you are right, there is absolutely no reason to get into the mud slinging with those who are determined to play that game. Keep your head up and act with integrity, and you'll leave them muttering in your wake.

    All the best,
    swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~~“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”~~

    im glad you had a good day!
    hugs,
    Hisflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morningstar, I have only just begun reading your blog. I love it...these journey's are hard. I had one about a year ago.

    I kept writing at the insistance of a friend. It's abut a year and a half later and I feel great.

    Things tend to have a way of working out the way they should.

    kaila

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! The Dr. Seuss day was brilliant!
    You did an awesome job on all those posters you painstakingly made.
    I saw that big pile of balloons and wanted to jump in them! lol

    Your Grandson is just too adorable!
    I'm so happy you had had a "good heart" day.
    You'll have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. morningstar, i just wanted to say how sorry i was to hear about you and W. i know you have the inner strength to get through this and the love and support of family and good friends will make the transition easier. i wish you all the best as you move forward.

    laynie

    PS Dr Seuss day looked like so much fun :). You did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts