Tuesday, October 13, 2009

LOL day

Bonnie over on My Bottom Smarts sent me an email a week or so ago...... announcing that Tuesday October 13th would be "LOL day."











Today is YOUR day......... all my silent visitors... all those folks who drop by here regularly....occasionally ... once in a blue moon, read and silently slip away.


Come on 'lurkers' celebrate your day....... you don't have to say anything philosophical or clever or witty - well you can if you want to.. the whole idea is to leave a comment.........any comment........


come on now.. stand up and be counted...

come on........ you know you want to.................

Today's your day...........................


CELEBRATE !!!




10 comments:

  1. Hi
    Im Tracy from Sydney, Australia.
    I love you and your blog.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelly8:27 am

    Jelly here reporting in!!! lol. Still loving your blog, and still reading every single post through google reader. Thanks for sharing yourself through your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok ... I'm NOT a lurker.
    I just wanted to say hello. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:09 pm

    Hi There, I guess I qualify as a lurker and I should be ashamed of myself since we run into each other all the time. Like women at some giant pervy A & P! So here goes,

    "Hey Honey! How's it going? Uh huh and how's Master? Good, good to hear. Oh yes, before I forget don't forget to pick-up some strawberries, they are especially fresh today :) Yes, Well I gotta skedaddle back to work but I'll see ya next time ok?"

    :) Yaayyy for LOL day! I will see you around :) CD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:51 pm

    Yep, been reading your blog for some time and enjoy it but cannot rightly remember if I have commented before or not. I sorta think I have, but I wouldn't stake my life on it. LOL. So I guess I am de-lurking a bit. Will try to comment more often. Thanks.
    http://thepinkpoppet.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know if we've left a comment before... but we do enjoy your blog. Happy LOL Day!

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:48 pm

    I've been a regular reader to your blog and left you a few comments. I mostly lurk though. *comes out of the shadows* :)
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:56 pm

    Greetings,

    I will admit! I lurk! I enjoy your blog, your wit and your candor.

    Have a nice day!

    laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A bit late but happy LOL day anyway :)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi littleone,

    I have commented before, but certainly not as often as your excellent posts merit. I hope you enjoyed Love Our Lurkers Day.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts