Wednesday, July 23, 2008

cunts part 2 - graphic content !!

i honestly hadn't expected to be talking about cunts again today....... though it does seem to be the topic of conversation around the blogger world this week....... so in keeping with kaya’s declaration of this being Cunt Week... and swan’s interesting discussion on fisting.... AND because Sir dropped by yesterday with a diabolic plan....... let's do "cunts part 2"








Ok .. my own personal dilemma actually started when i read swan's blog about fisting....... i have never ever been able to be fisted - something i long for........ so i posted the question 'is it possible that a woman can be too small to be fisted?'.....and had a wonderful response from swan and kaya........ something to mull over so to speak.

Then........... Sir dropped by for dinner (before heading off to a meeting) and as my ass muscle is still a bit achy .. He decided that a good fucking was in order rather than another whooping. Now... not to go into personal TMI stuff.. suffice it to say that Sir decided to go and find Willy - my dildo. (now personally i prefer a nice vibrator - but Sir was going for the dildo - so who am i to argue with a plan??!!)

AND it has been a very VERY long time since Willy was shoved into my cunt.. gracefully or ungracefully. Today was an ungraceful day.. it was a bend over .. spread your legs.. in it goes day. Only thing was it hurt... it hurt something awful.. it felt as though i was virgin again.. the damn thing also felt like it was gonna push right out my belly button !! (trust me not a particularly nice feeling)

i wiggled ... i adjusted.. i pleaded for mercy.. for time to breath.. i begged for it to be taken out........

Sir took it out long enough to ram it right back in........ out and in .. in and out.. i was dripping wet but the damn thing was still banging against the cervix trying its damnedest to come out the belly button. It took some.... ummmm.. how shall i put this.. twiddling on Sir's part.. for me to relax enough to actually enjoy being fucked by Willy......... and yeah i had two mind blowing orgasms.........

Once it was over.. Willie was set in a place of honour on Sir's table - for me to look at.. no matter how hard i tried not to look at it. (It just seems weird to have a penis sitting straight up in the middle of the living room). i made a joke or two about feeling like a virgin.. especially when i went to pee ......... god it hurt .. and god my cunt was stretched !!!

And so after Sir went to His meeting.. i decided i needed to learn a little something about cunts....

so i googled cunt....... and got all sorts of comforting information.... starting with:

the average cunt (but they used vagina) is 3 - 4 inches from tip to cervix when it is not sexually aroused. However during arousal blood flows to the area and causes the upper two thirds to lengthen by forcing the cervix and the uterus to ascend.

Then it went on to say that a cunt is much like a balloon with no air in it.. closed tight.. but add air and it will swell and grow........ (air being the sexual arousal and blood flow - not actually air !!!)

So that has left me thinking that maybe i can really truly be fisted....... i just need to be so damn horny that my cunt is pounding with all that blood flow.... and maybe it would help if i was also flying high with my fairies and not tensed up.. and probably would help if Sir used a fair amount of lube.......... but hey........ who knows maybe there is hope for me yet??!!

And while we are on the subject of arousing cunts........ wouldn't this be something to brag about taking??


i think THAT brute may even beat kaya's candle hands down !!!

3 comments:

  1. I am at a loss for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bring quite an issue for me... I used to be fisted daily for years... and to take the widest dildos you can imagine... but, all of a sudden (since a year or so), it is not possible anymore... and I still have no idea why...
    If, as you wrote, it is a matter of arousal, I'm probably fooling myself every time I have sex... but I doubt there is some other problems... such as a bladder coming in the way... what I am not sure about yet, as is it a strange question to ask to the doctor...
    Interesting topic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. err yep, learn something new everyday...... there was me thinking as a teacher you were on holidays......

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts